WTF?  

Posted by Tim Justynski

I am really confused about something. I have a family member that has decided to make up some BS story about my personal life. He decided to tell my parents that I sent him and email spilling my guts about it to him. WTF? First, what did I ever do to him? Second, I have never written him an email outside of forwarding him an a joke every once in a while. I am certainly not close enough to him discuss my personal life. Why me? Why us? What did we do to him to deserve this crap? Why drag me into his problems with my family? Vicky and I have always been nice to him. UGH! I know I am spending way to much time worring about this bastard. But it urks me to no end.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 7:39 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment