History is Saved...  

Posted by Tim Justynski

The Miami Dolphins can breath easy. They are still the only team in NFL history to go undefeated for the entire season. THANK YOU GIANTS! New England is a great team, deserve all the hype they got, but the Giants were the better team on the field. I look back in all of the Super Bowls that I have watched, I do not think I have seen a better Super Bowl than the one I watched tonight. Both teams played excellent ball, and it wasnt until the last play of the game did we know who won. WOW!!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 10:12 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

You would of given your right leg for another win like that...oh I am sorry you already did..at least you have one good leg left after your celebrating!

February 4, 2008 at 3:59 PM

Post a Comment