Same old Story  

Posted by Tim Justynski

Why is it that we expect poeple to change? This past week I have realized that most people do not change. I think things will be different "this time" but the truth is its the same old story. One person continues to apologize for their mistakes, but when push comes to shove, its the same old story. The other has no clue they even do it. I have came to the conclusion that the only way things are going to change is if I change. If I distance myself from them, and not set myself up for failure by expecting others to change.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 at 8:20 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

..unfortunately I think your opinion would change if our kids were having similar issues. I don't think you should walk away from it but instead just take a break.

February 10, 2008 at 11:49 AM

Post a Comment