Great Customer Service  

Posted by Tim Justynski

I don't get to write about this stuff very often, but after what happened I felt they deserved it.

Yesterday morning, I went out to my car and found out that some one had broken into my car. Yes, it was partly my fault as I had forgotten to lock my car doors. I also realized that thieves are rather STUPID! They took about $3 in change and my Sirius Radio Receiver. That's it! They left my GPS system, that was in clear site, and left my Ipod that was in the glove box. Now how stupid is that. I can deactivate the Sirius radio, but not the GPS System. DUH!!! Anyways, thank the lord, that's all they got.

When I got home from work, I decided to go a head and have the police come out and get a police report on file. Come to find out, someone on the next block had the same thing happen to him last night, and they took was his XM radio receiver. Anyhow, the police officer who came out to the house was a nice guy. He sat and talked to Vicky and I for a good hour about the area, life, the economy...etc. Its nice to know that there are a few good cops in this world. LOL

They needed the Radio serial number for the police report, so I called Sirius radio. Now these people were awesome! They gave me the info I needed, said they were sorry for my loss, and that's when it happened! They said that they were going to send me new radio, free of charge. They were also going to send me a new car kit and a coupon to have it professionally installed. They also gave me a free months service for my troubles. HOLY CRAP! I didn't ask for any of this. They just did it! It was not there fault it was stolen, they owed me nothing! Now I am sure, they do not want me to cancel my subscription, so that's why they did it. But I still believe they went way above the call of duty. They now have a customer for life. I only wish there was more companies out there like this.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 at 8:44 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment