Thoughts  

Posted by Tim Justynski

I have come to realize that this country is probably the laughing stock of the World.  Here we are fighting for "Democracy" all in three other countries, but cannot keep ours together.  I am tired of fighting and dealing with other countries problems, when we have our own issues.  I am so tired of both parties fighting over what is important to them, but no one seems to listen to exactly what the people want.  As gas prices rise to $3.75 a gallon (as of this morning), they are fighting over where to make budget cuts.  Ladies and gentleman, from my understanding, you are fighting over one tenth of 1 percent of the budget.  Everyone in America has had to cut their buget by atleast that, if not more.  Hell, I cut my budget over 20% when I received a pay cut.  Is it really that hard??? 

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 8:24 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment