Living Life to the Fullest...  

Posted by Tim Justynski

I was reading the My Super Charged Life blog tonight and I came across the words of William Arthur Ward. According to the blog Ward was an author, teacher and a motivational speaker. In the words below he truly hits the nail on the head when it comes to living life to its fullest....

I will do more than belong - I will participate.

I will do more than care - I will help.

I will do more than believe - I will practice.

I will do more than be fair - I will be kind.

I will do more than forgive - I will forget.

I will do more than dream - I will work.

I will do more than teach - I will inspire.

I will do more than earn - I will enrich.

I will do more than give - I will serve.

I will do more than live - I will grow.

I will do more than suffer - I will triumph.
~ William Arthur Ward ~
What would the world be like if we all lived like this? A truely remarkable one!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 8:38 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment