South Beach Day 4  

Posted by Tim Justynski

Woohoo! I am down to 199. I haven't weighed under 200 pounds in years. Things are going well both of us. We still crave the little things. Logan was eating tator tots as part of his dinner. OMG! Tater tots never looked so good. My mouth was watering. Oh and the Doritos he ate for his afternoon snack, I could smell them from the other room. LOL

We did find a small issue though. We bought a cheap scale. Your weight depends on how you stand on it. In order to get the same weight, your feet have to be in the same exact position as the time before. UGH! That's what I get for trying to be frugal and buying a cheap scale. Oh well, as long as the reading continue to drop and not rise I am happy!

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 8:46 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment